Though android is open source,which makes it apps available at many sites.Hence we can install them easily.But it is a difficult job to find apks other thn google play.It is not healthy to.To download apk from GOOGLEPLAY we need android mobile with internet connection.
You can also install apps to mobile from computer,but need internet connection on both on your pc and mobile.
Therefore by this method you can download apps directly to computer and then transfer this app to your sd card through data cable or bluetooth.And then install it.
WHAT DO YOU NEED
Ofcourse a google account
pc with internet connection
usb cale to transfer the downloaded app to mobile
STEPS TO DOWNLOAD APK FROM GOOGLE PLAY
- Goto play.google.com
- sign in with your google account
- search for the app you need
- once it came click on that,you will get a screen like below(In my case i have seaarched for tamil keyboard)
- It will check the device compatibility
- now move to address bar,you will find like this(https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.murasu.sellinam)
- Goto to this link
- paste the url from com.mursau.sellinam
- click generate download link
- click download,apk will be downloaded directly to your PC
- now transfer it to mobile using usb
you can download all apps from google play,it will be helpful for downloading larege MB of games.
If you find this article helpful share with any social media.comment below for any problem you face while downloading.