Why to root Xiaomi Mi3?
It may be the question,since the phone comes with decent specs why would i need to root this mobile,For all those having this question,Rooting helps you to customize your phone more and allows to install various custom rom.
- The MIUI interface which may not be liked by many people.
- The pre installed apps consumes more of your internal storage
- You may want to try latest android versions unoffcially
- Many custom rom like AKOP ,Pandroid rom,Cyanogenmod Rom can be installed.
I know these reasons can you give why to root xiaomi mi3,let us move to rooting procedure.
What are the Pre-requirements to root Mi3?
Steps to Root Xiaomi Mi3
- Once you downloaded the respective root package for your version.
- Place this Package in your SD card
- Rename the package to update.zip
- On your mobile goto,about Phone,you may system updates click that.you will have the option ‘select update package’.select the update package you have downloaded.
- Let the phone update & root your xiaomi mi3,wait for your phone to reboot.
- once your completes reboot
- Goto Secuity app –>Permission–>enable root permission.
- Now you Xiaomi Mi3 is rooted.